Friday, April 3, 2009

U'r xXxXxXxX

U'r cute
u'r funny
U'r adorable
u'r cubby
U'r sweet
u'r nice
U'r good
u'r nice looking
U'r the special one,
u'r the one good to talk
U'r special
u'r normal
U'r notty
u'r cool but not cold
U'r serious but not playing..
u'r that one i like to bully
this is truth!! ^^v
but i'm not so bad larh horr??
haha..
nitezzz....
another happy dae~^^
i dont why these day my mind is blank..
i dont know what should i write..
those article i wrote is so bored..
h'm.. where is my spirit.. and my funy minded..
all stuck... ><
sorry for my frd yea..
haha,kinda dissapointed when read my blog , iz it?
h'm nvm ..
after today i will post the nice article here =)
lazzy to think so just use some pic to replace..
dont know how to describ somethings cant show here..
these day i'm feeling not very well coz i felt tired..
haizz..2moro 4april..
want go pp liao..=(

2 comments:

メღYiNgYiNg~ღ メ said...

baby,must be careful when u're in PP,ok?
take care..
aiya...
blog important de..
most important is EMAIL..
haha..
muakss..

Casper Lim said...

thanks baby,
i will take good care at penang ^^
when i free i will online there and reply ur mail yea ^^ okay?
haha..
haha either one also important to keep in touch^^
erm u got sms me ?
recently my phone dun hv credit but i receive a 016 num de msg wor.. is that u?=)
hmm~muacks ^^

♥ Casper's link ♥