Saturday, April 4, 2009

new life?

i'm coming ^^
hi,all~ i'm at penang now~
new life? haha..duno yet.. when i reach penang the first place i got is my college
wana pay the fee but marketing not there so didnt pay lorh~
then see the map and go to my hostel, haha..
penang road very complex , i really dont know how if i drive there and surely i will get lost haha..
after i reached my hostel then i hv to go n take my key n security card~
then need to pay rm15 for this~
then when go to my room..
my mum start n laugh on me..
" u scare slp upper bed then u really get upper bed "
haizzz~ so i got bit =( .. i dont want.. i dont want..
then when i cleaning and arrange my things~
my roomate is not here...
now my room got 3person..2roomates..
but i havent see them~
hope later i will talk well with them larh~ ^^
beside that i'm very boring here.. coz alone at the room then open aircon and fan
then on my laptop and online chatting with my friend..
but unfortunately.. the line is very slow and my friend cant receive my msg when i sent for them.
so now i off my msn and writing my blog~
oh no.. later dinner dont know what should i eat?
i havent make frd here..dun hv any frds.. i alone go outside and eat ar?
haha.. mayb i will eat my bread or maggie mee =)
duno my roomates come from where?
i belief they all are take the same course.."mass com"
just now housemate ask me what course i take ?
i say multimedia.. then she say oh..? u take multimedia and she said she is mass com 1 lorh..
haha~ she come from ipoh.. but i dont know whats her name.. hope can know all of them lorh..
then i can go out and join them ^^~
aiyayaa.. i stay at floor3... then this accomodation got 4floor only~
then the room is small.. but got toilet..
actually toilet also share with other room.. 2rooms one toilet..=.=
i shlould choose that one 6ppl stay a room 1..
they looks like very fun and also talkative..
but iam alone in this room.. my roomates not here.
and just now met some problem..i hope 2 of my roomates dont mind that aunty move the double decker bed 's position..
because she said it is dangerous. here aircon on from 3am to 4am only..
so at the nitez when slp must open fan.. if not on 4am who wake up and on the fan?
there got a tv.. but i think full of dust bah?
then all hide inside the room~
no one at outside..

IAM VERY BORING!!!!

plz i hope the line , dont sot sot again... give me finish this article then u only sot okay~
now i on the bed and online...
coz i dont know my table should put at where.. the room so small
hmm...got bit tired coz just now the weather is too hot.. make me feel sleepy~
and my things is not enoug place to put.. =.=''
and today i went to sp cut my hair..
why my hair become like this?
haha.. nvm la.. will become long after 2weeks larh~
dont mind my out look..
h'm~
to all my friends i will contact with u all de larh
dont worry i will forget u all ma.
haha~ coz yesterday got one of my frd say surely i forget him wor?
how it be? haha.. i wont , promised..
got time i will find you all go out yam cha~
keep in touch
=)
end task..
to knw more about my life..
wait my blog update =p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to penang...lolz..
u study which college now?
i'm in pp too...=)
all the best in u...

J.Y. said...

I'm in PJ, Selangor. =O

Haha, so long I didn't return here already. You want 2 know why, you go check my comment to you at Facebook la. =p

Anyway, you're at penang? study where and study what? Fill me up~

Anonymous said...

halo fei..
lin xin here
haha.. ya iam at penang here
so this is ur new blog?
haha...
good
hmm thanks ya.. ^^
i will try my best de.. hehe

halo J.Y
i see
yalor now i at penang haha
i know but i didnt reply u
haha i also hope i can go cambodia leh..
hav fun there ar? yerr..
u go ang khor watt or not?
my dream place haha..
i study at han chiang
then taking multimedia course..
haha

casper xin

Anonymous said...

yaya....i'm study in tarc now...
u?
hehe...
yaya...

Casper Lim said...

aha i see
hey u can folow my blog o?
then i view u more easier haha
i see
i know..
then how ur life there?
i study at hanchiang ^^

♥ Casper's link ♥