Friday, April 3, 2009

Ching Ming Festv~


xin n xin

( see the kids are so serious in painting~ haha they are so cute ,next time they are all entaos)
today,iam so lazy when woke up in the morning..
on 7am.. argh lazzy.. till 730am only wake up n brush my teeth and clean up my face.
then went to take my breakfast cause i'm very hungry..
hmm i ate roti John haha.. yueckk... actually i forget how its look
so i just order.. cause i cincai and i feel very hungry..
i dun wan roti only.. feel very oily and dun like to eat.
then after it come,wah! shocked.. haha next time i dont order it again =(
not delicious but i hungry also finised it..
cause i dont want get gastric..
if not i will be suffer later when praying..
the weather is very hot,and i met many friends there too..they go to visit their ancestor and clean the grave 2.
ching ming festival is the important day for my family too~
all my cousin and relative come back from johor,Kl and so on..
haha.. such a long time i didnt talk with them..
the first question they asked is " ei,why dont bring your bf come ar? where is your bf?!"
why almost people like to asking the same question?
haha.. i just smile then i look beside IZZIT ASK ME AR?? but i didnt ans anything =)
then the second question is " ei,where u study harr? u holidays now horr?"
i ans.. no larh...2moro i will go to penang liao =( and 6april will start study liao lorh..!
they just ohh...then keep hardworking yea ^^ ,yea i wil.
then i met my aunty at another state , then they are asking the same question again
i said 2moro i will go to pp.. then my aunty gv me a angpau =.=''
haha and warn me " tak bo leh main main arhh.." and dont " pak tor lorh "
and " mai siao siao " and " bo pan yi lo.. study colejj" hahahahaaa....=)
i said: sure i bo play play larh, i think off my family then i will hard work ^^
i will try my best.. i said my hostel got guard us de.. then she said.. say nia larh.. guard~
but the important things is u must think wise. haha! yes madam! i will...
after that we all met at my grandmother house, my grandma gv me a bracelet..
haha.. she always bought for us. thanks grandma...=)
hmm today ate my fav food -bak zhang - wah so delicious leh..^^''
so my grandma gv me many biji ask me take to penang eat wor..=.='' but i say dun wan larh..
i eat at home then enough already.
beside that,i'm very tired after this all..
and overall is a happy day too.. can met my cousin and relative..
one year have how many days we can meet each other? just some special festival only we got the chance to meet .
happy ching ming festival~
may god bless all lim family members..
cheers.
wah,today must sleep early..
tomorrow i have to wake up on 11am..
haiz penang i'm coming~

2 comments:

メღYiNgYiNg~ღ メ said...

next time dun take pic @ dat place..
not good de,ok?
^^V
start ur penang life lo..
huhu..

Casper Lim said...

haha..
i didnt pan tang de..
^^
scare take tiok tht things rite?
haha..
but sendiri de family i think okay de lo hehe..
huhu.. crying..=(
aiyer i hope dun wan feel so stress then okay le

♥ Casper's link ♥