Saturday, April 25, 2009

!!!!EMO!!!!

why so emo today?
i'm very angry myself that what my family said that i 'll feel very " fan "
i came back home just wanna rest and relax for awhile then i will continue do my work,
firstly always said me online ,cause i told them i got many assignment and why i still online msn.
sometimes i can use messenger discuss with my friend. why must i use mobile phone?
and also my mobile phone have no credit.
then i need to do some research for the other assignment..
need to find visual for visual studies 's assignment!
then my head gonna blow~next week got test and also one of the assignment due date.
i'm headache cause i don't know how to do~ kind of stress if i can't pass up my work then i will lost my marks.. and so on.
i will find a day that i can make it and i will go to do my things..
not i don't want to do, and you don't know the hostel's van time table really sucks!
then how i can come back hostel early..if back by bus need to waste money and waste time.
i am not finding excuse! i also worry at sem2 have to buy DSL camera is expansive, i'm worry..
you guys don't know my life here, just know to say! what can i do? i just quiet then if i answer you said me don't listen to you and say me no patient to heard about it..
by the way i'm listening and how you know i didn't listen from you?
i know~ I am not idiot, i will take care of my self.
maybe you will think that i am still a kid.. many things i don't know how to take action and don't know how to see who is the right person. who will know? you can't judge the cover of the book!
even you know me more than 10years also you DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL~
this is what i want to say~ but i cant stand for it.. SORRY..
yes, you are right~ i use the wrong way to spread my feelings .
i suppose to be calm down and solve it..
maybe you will think that i change a lots after i study at Penang and i become a bad girl~
i don't know!!! i know you worry me ,please make up doesn't mean... and pose does not mean i am change already~ i try to adapt my life here. sometimes i want to find a person and complain my life here.. i kept it and i will became very emo again~!
i hope this is the last time i don't want my family cant make a good conversation with me.
hiazZ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jz relax la~
dun care bout tat things la~

Anonymous said...

hey~ haha
thanks ah marrr....
^^~
so dai sek arr =p

lin xin

♥ Casper's link ♥