Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ToUcH~ and ThanKs~

firstly, i would like to thanks my friend who stand my side and support me..
especially my best friends~
i appreciate every word that u all said to me..
i remembered..
best friend ever~ i love you guys!
every support that help me awake from the sadness...
every support that help me belief that i can do it better..
every support that help me to absorb more hapiness from the memory..
i wish to be your best friends ever..
i wish you all dont forget me..
cheers!
when i saw it how u all stand my side n try to console me i felt very touch..
and thanks god i have you all my friends..

with love xin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your friend is lucky person.... that have u as a friend...., by the way your friend was a girl or a boy??????????????????????????????????????????????

Casper Lim said...

may i know who are you?
weird harr..............
erm.. my friend? haha..
sure is both also have.. boy n gal also hv.. hahahaa..

Casper Lim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

♥ Casper's link ♥