Tuesday, February 24, 2009

~*ACCIDENT*~(because i hav a bad day)

ACCIDENT =(
happend at kk..=(
on around 2pm.. when i u-turn then i lost control of my staring..then the car hit my behind's side door.. is very unfortunately if there have no car then this incident also wont happend~
but lucky i didnt get any hurt.. just my CAR!!!
at last we go report if i need pay also very expansive.. this time is my Wrong..
fortunaely is KANCIL not LORRY if not i'm already in urmergency at hospital~
god bless me..
i felt sorry and sad.. =(
the first time i accident when drove..haiz..

4 comments:

メღYiNgYiNg~ღ メ said...

are you ok??????

Anonymous said...

iam alright.. lucky i din get hurt.. thanks for concern ^^

casper

メღYiNgYiNg~ღ メ said...

no need say thx to me de..
v r friends mah..
so i should concern to you de mah..

Anonymous said...

thx my dear =)

♥ Casper's link ♥