Thursday, February 19, 2009

should i continue be the same?


after my edit hahahahaaaaa funny leh??
19february
since i was study at primary school..
my hair is short and looks like a boy..
after graduate going to secondary school.. is the frist time i kept long hair..
and then when i was form2 i cut short then i kept my hair long again until form4 again i cut short.. y? because my dady dont like i kept long hair..he said not nice.. not suite
but this time i wana try to kept very long not untill floor la! is till my waist la.. hahahaa!!
then once again i go cut super short hair wahaha.. i like this feeling..
several time i kept my hair long then sudden i go cut short.. it's cool!!haha!
so should i? keep long ? or cut short? hehe..

2 comments:

メღYiNgYiNg~ღ メ said...

in my opinion,u should keep long^^

Casper Lim said...

oh~ ying thanks for your opinion hahahhaa.. i keep long liao give u see..xD~
y want keep long leh? hehe

♥ Casper's link ♥