Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MOODY

y recently very easy to get anger?
i knew a friend from msn.. is he added me first..
and how he get my msn.. is from friendster..
thats y i dont like put my msn email there~
after that i was delete my msn email from friendster
then i start to know him...
i just know.. he is person conversation got problem..
a person if having good conversation with people they wont get no friends ok..
i belief that his comunicate with people make people felt that very uncomfortable
such as he typing n saying his passed story..
typing with non-stop, if u late reply him.. he will ask ( any body home) busy? then i dun disturb!
izzit like that u will feel beh siok?!
and also he dont believe me~
he say i dont stand his side and view~ what ? if i dun see what yo type how come i still chat with you ? and also he trying me.. he said just now what i said? tell me! what the hell..
he do really get in my nerve..actually i'm very patient and trying to help him..
i need find out the problem.. but i cant stand for it alredy! coz i really moody recently..
i start and hurt his feeling.. just for his own good..
but iam very dissapointed i introduce him to my friend.. cause he always said n repeat the same thing.. he dont have much friend dont have friend wana chat with him,dont have friend wana exchange message with him.. he think over already~
is because his still cant let it go from the past! he is colour blind~ many people look down him and even repel..
we know this so we can guess what is prob..
really! an harrasment can drive me to crazy..
i never met a guy so petty and chiong hei~ sad..
and i dont wanna listen his explaination again~
on that tme i very angry so i blocked him imediately..such a cruel behaviour to a person..
i belief for other is already ignore this person..haizzz... just let's silet.. give me breath a space that i can rest~!! =(

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥