Sunday, November 21, 2010

thanksgiving

i admit
i admit that i do really...
e' m
oh, how i gonna tell... well, it's just like a things that i addicted to do everyday..
it's a good thing or bad thing ?
..fate..
it's seems long time ago i didn't care everything already cause i just care for my own
is not selfish it's about i learning how to protect myself
i hope everything gonna fine
god bless me
thanksgiving i found something that's worth to let me enjoy the process of doing a thing
ha!ha! love it..
i' am happy to have you as my ear.
but i' am tiring of liar, i hope someone who do really love me appreciated me as well
yes, sometimes i am too sensitive about something!
but i do really care...
you will realize if u care a person by your lovely heart
did what thing also will think of *him/her*
unlimited concerns and unlimited caring
this is what i want by not using counted but is you truly deeply honesty
to treat someone you do really love .
i learn from a pain lesson
i wish i can adapt it upcoming maybe ?
so i prepare all it out
i can be the better one
=)

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥