Thursday, November 11, 2010

haha! great news!

i have a great news ever!!
after two days time i will resign!! thanks god to give me this chance~
cause i just can't stand for it anymore!
everyone got their own limitation and i just patient a lots although you don't talk to me is okay!
i move the first step but then you don't answer and don't even want to look at my me!
i start felt stupid ,
you are not supervisor also not boss or anything why must
you show me your that kind of fuck face ?

fucking shit ! today if i saw you use your dirty hand point on me and i sure use that
BABI baO throw on your face!
don't forget you guys don't even have rest time and still walking around~
and never ask @ tell me office no people ~
great!
At last, i really can't stand for it anymore!!
i explain to my assistant supervisor and he said like that alright then u just work half month !
okay! deal ! and thanks you so much! i love this decision !

and i no need to see your' all fuck face anymore!!

sigh~ RM682 can't save your life nowadays!
2more days!!
by the way~ i am quite pity you.. i know you are sad and down..
but the way your acting is drive me crazy~ ! don't think of i am scare of you.
Am just don't want things goes worst!
I QUIT~ that's all...
as long as you happy end of my this article
=)

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥