Friday, November 19, 2010

.,.,.,.,.,.Emo.,.,.,.,.,.

stop crying again!
because you always like that and make people suffer !
you know yourself why u not going to change ?
you know how people bear and stand for u but this could not be longer..
why ? ! stop doing this !!
as what he said " i am on the limit on top why u still did ?"
are you understand ?
if u want to be with someone can u don't go care of those shits can or not Lim Shim!!
just start from now onwards!
DON'T CARE EVERYTHING ! JUST BE YOURSELF ! and be WISE!
BE HUMBLE !
people no ask u about what and u just keep quiet and don't forget u always the cool one..
i never change! why i wanna be so annoying making people worry ... sigh!!
and always remember that be the person who listen but not talk!!
maybe nobody else can be with me... i am enough what i did at previous
and i already know why i am so suffering cause i am just too sensitive of something!
and its make me unhappy.
so that i decided to dun care .
and just think for myself everything.
i don';t wanna being so care and get what in the end is tear again~
okay, start from know i already know what to do. and it wont happen again
promise myself.. i won't do it and let this thing happen in my life again.
i love to be what as happy as i can.
don't let anyone else involve those sad stuff anymore and i don't care
thanks god
i know now why...
i never blame others but blame myself..
yeah, i know.... and i am just a fool.
sorry
i try to get in but i know myself.. i m too serious in everything..
cause i met what problem in my life and nobody will understand cause i dun compare with others i know myself and i just hope this is the last time. dun happen again.. be wise. be smart. and forget it.
new life , it will be okay ....

2moro always will be better.. i love myself.

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥