Sunday, March 29, 2009

for my lovely 1..


recently my mood is down..
coz i'm gonna leave my home , i don't like to leave my family.
very less at home then i will be very miss my family.
when i need my family they are not beside me..
i'm easy to fall sick, i hope i can take good care for my health. if not some ppl keep nagging me!
i hate to eat madicine but i eat often..zZz..
feel wanna vomit~
maybe u will say that penang is near kedah..
but i also can't always go back home~ go back also 1 or 2days..
except holidays only..
my house will become very quiet without my crazy sound..
my brother will be lonely and also my teddy~
think off need to spent alot of money then i feel so sad..
so these day i feel headache when think about it...
so feel moody lorh...
not anyone else make me feel down..
is my problem..
argh~ no study feel harass study also feel harass..
really dont like larh..

5 comments:

メღYiNgYiNg~ღ メ said...

u not feeling well again ah?
take care o~
wish u get well soon..
muakss..

AllenJR said...

Why wan to be sad la( u never tell me this =.=").. U can imagine i leave my home town for 2 year plus already... Hump.. 20 years old year liao.. So can manage urself de lar.. ^^.. I sending something to u soon.. So just slowly wait ya.. Haha.. ^^

AllenJR said...

Creat a acc just for a commen.. -.-"

Casper Lim said...

yingying: yoo iam back haha.. not so well lorh..^^
haha..hmm i will take good care geh. ^^ u also oO..haha thanks..
muacks for u =)

allenJR: =.=.. y go to creat a account? haha so cute!! u can put as anonymous then post the comment ma..=)
(i post it secretly but u notice it)
u 20 marh.. i just 19 ^^ haha..
ohh.. really.. hurm.. what is it..
then i wait n see..=)
hehe..

Casper Lim said...

wah so dai sek ar..
becoz of leave comment for me then go creat acc..=)

muacckk..**

♥ Casper's link ♥