Thursday, March 5, 2009

5march2009

hurrayy~ i already canceled my friendster account.. feel very sorry cause actually i wanna cancel all my acount there few months ago..
but my friend called me don;t.. =)
there don't anything i can do.. always ignore app aplication and upload photos only..
now i just left facebook's acc and my blog..haha..
inside my heart i have some word that wanna say it out..i notice that you come and view me..i just wana say~
(我在自我保护,不是不认你这位朋友)anyway.. keep in touch.

ooh.. waiting someone singing for me.. haha...
who is it?? let me think first what song i should call you sing leh... hahhaaa...
so expect leh..=.=..
err... dont make me dissapointed =)
something meant to be..

sorry seems to be the hardest word..
suddenly i felt sad but while i'm happy..
sorry for the friend who make me angry then i say something bad..=.=''
just dont going to mention that jerk larh..
i can do it, y u can't rite...? xD
cheers..

yeah~ my friend holiday.. we gonna meet up..=)
meet u all soon..
on 8march2009-10march2009

i;m going to study soon.. going to face the another environment..by the way my sister also will come back this 13march2009.. but not firm yet.. i hope she will come back..
such a long time we didnt see you..

wow.. end up!

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥