Sunday, July 4, 2010

sorry daddy

actually at first maybe is i think too much..
but currently really sad and it's hurt..
i didn't do anything that's wrong then why god must give me this kind of suffer lesson that i never meet ?
i am very hurt and sad.. trying to be strong but at last my tears drop it self.. i got no feeling when cry...
why ?
i dun understand... why u want came to give me a hope and spoil my mood every time
i am very happy that i dun msg u every time.. do the thing i want and i like.. but you came so i though maybe this time u look so different wont happen again.. whose know ? this time is seriously serious than last time.. ='(

love me ?
daddy and mummy know i sad but they don't know what happen..
i never tell but i face is hard to look.. i can't sleep and keep on staring on my phone..
is enough... i had all of this.. what you wanna prove it ?
maybe i should let it go.. sometimes i should put it down thats u...
u love me ?
no.. love me should not be like this..
game ? and friends ? what about me ? ...
don't gv me this all rubbish reason and excusing.. i know u already dont think of our future..
fine.. what u want ?
u don't know who is good to you and who is bad to you is okay time will prove everything..
you will know one day.. but the day haven reach maybe i cant stand for it already.. don't be regret what u did to me... guilty ? appreciate what you have now.. don't be fool around..
i am not a stupid.. busy or tired ?
i am the one suffering on this.. enough.
is up to you.. i wont be kind start on today. . not i don't love you. . is u make me not dare of love u much... i don't care it's worth or not.. but the important thing is u know or not ?
did u know.. whenever u sad or down there is someone always stay and backup everything for u.. just to worry you.. why u never know... ==''

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥