Tuesday, July 6, 2010

im AWAKE!!

thanks my daddy my mummy.. i know recently i am too emotional..
and i am sad , i crying so loud just now and i know mummy heard and come into room just want to know why~ i know u pain to see me crying like a stupid..

yeah... i wont cry for a guy.. daddy said is not worth..
just don't let them think there are king that everything i must listen to u!
love all of my family member..
i know u all love me.. u all worry me only u all come n talk to me
i promise i so down also i wont do something stupid..
cause i also dun wan to keep inside heart only spread at here..
if not i need go to see doctor .. nothing different with insane woman
by the way i will learn from life.. daddy said a point.. i am still young and not yet stable..
because i too emotional already~ i have to think positively..
keep it up. i can do it..
without you i am still the same.. keep preserve ~
study what i want .. achieve my dream... money is not the main problem i can go to work n earn money.. is okay for delay my study!! at least i din regret but i learn lot thing in this half year
really see through d... be faithful for myself..

a man wont give lot of reason to avoiding something
but will face it and solve it together

a man will care my feeling and love me all the way

a real man is just very gentleman will always keep on tolerate and appreciate the day with me

a man talk about love will always express their love and action will take part.. not just said.

if your man got this all of action congratulation he is 100% love u and dote you..
anyway wish u all the best and sweet always....


love need warm...
but i need family warm..
family is the most nearest people for me..
bf ? sigh. when i need you where u go ? when i need u i call u why u close my call ?
when i msg u why u don't reply all ? when i msn find u why u don't even go n see ?
when i need u if i cant stand for it and cant across my positive line i am already suicide..
die ?
i am still young i dun wanna die because i know not worth.. if a man love me.. i sad he will sad for me too.. i tear he will find answer himself.. and if i pain he will tear for me too..

i don't need a kid in my life.. i need a man to be my partner the rest of my life
and he is loyal and last long relation.

to change this lonely life..
be strong!!
ha!ha! if i together with a person who very selfish and greedy somemore want 2 gf i wish this kind of people get HIV or AIDS wish u faster die go to hell..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!the last part...point of sarcasm...





weii

Casper Lim said...

haha~ sure if someone betray us sure i curse him/her gau gau~

hahahaaha~ dun thk always go out find others gal then u use condom wont kena HIV !!!! i wish it broke then kena Aids wakakakakaa

♥ Casper's link ♥