Sunday, September 13, 2009

movie day! 12.9.2009

ha!ha...
i very like to watch movie at cinema but~~~~
i really don't like go to cinema watch ghost movie..
beside that, i met lot of my friends today~ i think i accidentally met 5 person ^^''
is excited but the percentage of scare is nearly 100%~
the sound effect is very very scary okay~ =[
but this movie not bad " where got ghost "
got 3 stories inside this movie,
first story,still can be accepted considered as funny.
second story,quite scary! cause shocked me 1 time in that stories, by the way my friends
get shocked by a gal not about the movie! because of the gal fell down on the floor and with her scary long hair, in that moment everyone very nervous wanted to know what will appear the next on the screen?! unfortunately, my friend get shocked because of the gal fell down in front of them just like 3D!why the ghost come out suddenly! =.='' for me shout like crazy!
third story,i get shocked the most of the times and scared,but funny~ wee!wee!

ha!ha
if want to watch movie with my boyfriend i wont choose to watch horror movie~
of course i belief he will scare too :p
he!he =)

dear~currently, you're very busy-baby! but never-mind
i know you will accompany me when you're free
i just hope that i can take it easy as well
=)

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥