Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Flash Movie


is time to learn about flash, although i don't know this all things about flash.
I'll try my best to learn it and note down all the important point. About the Character i was draw out and definately comfirm my story is about " Octopus baby " ha!ha! and my story got 5 character , 1 main character name Casper =} . and then now already can thinking and think of the scene for the flash movie, i haven got any special idea yet. But still can try to draw it at Flash.
Beside that, i felt today my lecturer very good in mood when teaching, because everyone have done their work, if not she will get anger and become Evil again [ scary woman] .
Anyway , the way she taught i still can understand and accepted. so hopefully i can do well at this Element of Multimedia, Assignment 1.

Create those funny animation and creativity animation =)

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥