Friday, May 1, 2009

FINALLY~ I was finished the first major assignment!!


this is the logo of MTV.. haha~ thanks for tracy help me to search it out~
walao~
finally i was finished this assignment1 [2009 MTV asia awards]
come back from college rest awhile , after my luch then think off how to draw then save many times
save many different types of painting by using photoshop cs3
tomorrow will continue miao miao's assignment~
need to draw outline of the first assignment and cars and shapes of shading!!
haha~ so i'm gonna fall sick =(.. feel uncomfortable these day..
not well.. my voice also become very sexy huh! damn hate it..
somemore is sore throat ~ haiz..
2moro only continue i got 3 days to finished it all..
god bless me..
good night! going to sleep
if i sick then all the work n marks will gone soon~
i better sleep early..^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear casper....
no need 2 thx...
v r roommate wat...
v mz alwys help each other....
u mz tk tis few day...
dun do homewrk til so nite...
tis few dayso sry coz cant stay here 2 accompany u...
be hapi....

Casper Lim said...

hhaa~
yer..
call me dear ><
hheee..
yup.. hmm but still need to thanks to you.. haha
thanks for help me ^^ kekeke..
erm.. yalo..
iam alone in the room..
haiz so close ah han here haha.
if not i will be very very lonely lo
haha.. u too be happy la..
u know i know larh~ =p haha..

♥ Casper's link ♥