Monday, May 25, 2009

Again my mood is down..

spreading my feelings here..

i do hate this kind of feelings..
i don't like to felt left~
some previous thing make me felt very unhappy.
i promised my self that i don't want to tear out from my eyes because of that.
cry for no reason..so i don't cry.
since last year i had learn from you..
hurtzz..
unhappy..
sadness..
this 3 of things i learn from [u]~remembered i will never ever forget.
and nowdays
i am learning how to be
cheers
happy
smile
laugh
my life will full of happiness..
is because of you, i don't want live at previous life..
will interrupt my mind~ so..
that's why i will think everyone is bad people , toward from me sure got purpose..
i will think too much, will think a lot and lots.
forget about it..
i am blissful than everyone now~
i love my life now~
college life =D haha.. there got lot of fun , together we stress together we cry T__T huhu

casper xin

No comments:

♥ Casper's link ♥