Saturday, July 25, 2009

Judge


i don't know what's the things you very hate or not satisfy, i' m really care about what you said now, so i don't think i will take it as a joke. Joke is for happy ; laugh ; smile.
i am not sure that are you kidding ? or you really don't like?
anything else that can you make it clear? i know my English weak, knowledge lesser than you, and i am not a clever person. So what i know is just a little tiny thing in the world. I am not very kinda happy now. Cause i don't know which is true and which is false.

why so hard so to be a human?
WHY everything from me seen so complicated..
hard to believe, sad to know, even don't wanna know.

3 comments:

william said...

hey...
what hapen r u?
dun said ur own like that...
u r already very gd...
n yr english r not weak...
if ur english r weak...
then how about me...?

Unknown said...

even me?
my english also suck what...
so~
dun care too much other's judgment.
just being urself!
wish u happy always

Casper Lim said...

William : =) iam okay, thanks for your concern. thnaks =] don't compare it.. you are the best ya ^^

Jackie: thanks and u too guys.

♥ Casper's link ♥